Monday, March 26, 2012

GIt

I downloaded git about a week ago and could not wait to install it on my computer but, I did not get it set up and installed until yesterday. I had no idea what git existed until I read an article about setting up vim as an IDE for python. So then I had to find out what git was so I found a wikipedia article on it and now I now a little more about git. Then I found out about free places on line that host git and about the software that I had to install on my computer. I was so excited.

I seems like a waste to have git for me because I don't make any software so hopefully this will give me the motivation to start making something that I can use to fill up my git because having a git make me excited. I shall see if I can make some software.

No comments:

Post a Comment