Saturday, April 13, 2019

Review: Buzz: The Nature and Necessity of Bees

Buzz: The Nature and Necessity of Bees Buzz: The Nature and Necessity of Bees by Thor Hanson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There were so many interesting things I learned in this book. Bees are fascinating. I was surprised to learn that farmers in Touchet Washington use Alkali bees to pollinate alfalfa and that that provide a place for those bees to live.
Another one of that things I enjoyed learning about was the Hadza. I was surprised to learn that at 15% of the Hadza's calories come from Honey.
I also liked learning about bee Anatomy. I never thought that their antenna could do so many things. If I remember right they smell, and do a few more things.
The above is only a few things I liked about the book. I wish I could remember everything I read in a book that I like but, I can't. Defiantly a good book to read if you like reading about bees.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment