Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review: The Wall Will Tell You: The Forensics of Screenwriting

The Wall Will Tell You: The Forensics of Screenwriting The Wall Will Tell You: The Forensics of Screenwriting by Hampton Fancher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked that the book was short. I like it when I can read a book in less than a day. I have watched movies since I was young. i don't think I am as interested in movies as I used to be. Though I do think it might be fun to write a screen play and have show up on the big screen. Just to see if I could make it
happen.
This book will make me look at other people and think I wonder what they are thinking. I wonder they are feeling. Are they stressed out, Are they enjoying life. I think I am to self centered and a lot of the time only think of me, myself and I. If I watch other people I might be able to write a better screen play. And I also learned from this book to use my imagination. And to break free from the usual. Something like that.
I think the book has a lot of good advice. The book also made me feel good about reading. If I recall right there was a part that said reading a 1,000 books will do you some good. If only I could remember it all. I also wish I could write better reviews of books but, that may never happen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment