Thursday, April 25, 2019

Review: Chibi Art Class: A Complete Course in Drawing Chibi Cuties and Beasties - Includes 19 step-by-step tutorials!

Chibi Art Class: A Complete Course in Drawing Chibi Cuties and Beasties - Includes 19 step-by-step tutorials! Chibi Art Class: A Complete Course in Drawing Chibi Cuties and Beasties - Includes 19 step-by-step tutorials! by Yoai
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read through the book but, did not draw the example chibi's. I don't have all the materials need. So hope to draw the chibi cuties and chibi beasties eventually.
I had never heard of chibi's until I saw this book. And I must say the are adorable. And not to tough for me to draw.
I can't wait to draw the chbi cuties and chibi beasties. I thought the book was very good. If you want to draw chibi's this is a book that will show you how.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment