Thursday, April 18, 2019

songWriter: Earplug music from oatmealBreakfast

I wrote the lyrics to this song about a year or more ago. And only this week got around to writing the music for the lyrics. Its a labor of work. A lot of sweat and tears went into this song. Ok, not that music seat. I think maybe this song is better titled lyricWriter, but, songWriter is what I wanted to name it so I named the song that. I suppose it might be better to spend more time with the lyrics for a song than I do. Maybe if I spent a month on the lyrics for each song the lyrics might be a lot butter, but, I want to write a lot of words. So I write fast and I write a lot as I see it. I hope someone enjoys listening to this song. And I hope that I am getting better at making songs with every song. This is OamtealBreakfast saying good morning and see you next songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment