Monday, April 1, 2019

Review: The Worm Farmer's Handbook: Mid- To Large-Scale Vermicomposting for Farms, Businesses, Municipalities, Schools, and Institutions

The Worm Farmer's Handbook: Mid- To Large-Scale Vermicomposting for Farms, Businesses, Municipalities, Schools, and Institutions The Worm Farmer's Handbook: Mid- To Large-Scale Vermicomposting for Farms, Businesses, Municipalities, Schools, and Institutions by Rhonda Sherman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a book. I was familiar with worm farming before I read this book but, had no idea what I would need to do to start a at least medium sized worm farming business. I think this is a very through book about warm farming. i enjoyed reading chapter in the book. I particularly liked reading the profiles of worm farms at the end of the book. I thought the resource section at the end of the book was good. I think this is the book to read if you want to start a medium sized to big worm farm. There is so much interesting information in the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment