Friday, May 1, 2009

Here is a pipe I made with blender

This is the fist 3d model I have made with blender in a while. I followed a tutorial from blender 3d noob to pro to make the pipe joints.

When I do a tutorial I usually just make the object from the blender tutorial. But I want to combine the 3d model I make doing the tutorials with other objects I have leaned to create. I want to get more creative.

Say if I put the pipe I made today and combined it with a house or maybe I could cover hills with grass. Or make a glass house. I need to get more creative.

Also today I finished about.com's javascript 101 tutorial. I think I have gone thought the tutorial before, but when I finished it I did not remember much javascipt. This time though the tutorials seemed much easier.

I took the final quiz and I knew most of the answers. Maybe someday I will become a decent javascript programmer. Who knows it could happen. I forgot to mention, after I finished the javascript 101 class I signed up for the form validation tutorial emails. Wish me luck :).

No comments:

Post a Comment