Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am back

About two weeks ago I decided to delete this blog, but today I changed my mind and decided to bring my blog back. I missed having a blog and blogging every day even thought I know what I write is probably not very good. Blogging gives me something to do, so I will keep doing it. I am back blogging every day. Here it goes.

As I have written before on this blog I want to learn how to program computers, but I am a terrible computer programmer. I think one of the reasons I am a terrible programmer is that I want to learn every programming language or think I need to know to programming language. I am sure some people know how to work with many many programming languages and maybe someday I will be one of those people, but I want to start learning how to write useful programs.

I want to concentrate on leaning a couple of programming languages and learn them although I'd like to learn every programming language. I have decided I want to lean python now so I can use it with blender and also write games with pygame.

Focusing on leaning a few programmings languages will allow me to learn other things like algorithms and design patterns. Because what good is knowing a bunch of programming languages if I cant design a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment