Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: Twitch for Dummies

Twitch for Dummies Twitch for Dummies by Tee Morris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Before reading this book I had heard of twitch and been to the twitch website. I had no idea how to stream on twitch. Now after reading the book I know how to stream on twitch. One of the interesting things I learned it that twitch is not just for video games.
I set up a twitch account and set up nightbot for the chat. It was fun. I also followed some twitch accounts. What I have to do is stream because I don't have anything to stream with. But, someday I hope to stream on twitch. I thought do I really want to stream on twitch. But, it sounds exciting. How many people could I get to watch my twitch. Would I find anything to talk about. Can I stream for at least 3 hours? Would I run out of things to say?
This book goes into everything I ever wanted to know about streaming on twitch, How long should the stream be, the pros and cons of types of video games to stream, how to set up your xbox, playstaion, or computer to stream, how to set up your twitch account and more. I liked the book.
One of my favorite twitch accounts from the book is skFroi who codes and speaks Spanish on his stream.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment