Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Review: The Physics of NASCAR: How to Make Steel + Gas + Rubber = Speed

The Physics of NASCAR: How to Make Steel + Gas + Rubber = Speed The Physics of NASCAR: How to Make Steel + Gas + Rubber = Speed by Diandra Leslie-Pelecky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not a huge NASCAR fan. I would rather play a NASCAR video game than watch a race on television. The physics of NASCAR exceeded my expectations. What else can I say about The physics of NASCAR. The science explanations made the science understandable.

I was thinking I will write about what I liked learning about best. I can't pick one thing. I liked learning about the paint, tires, shocks, engine, drafting. Learning about the cars made me want to be a NASCAR fan.

For me The physics of NASCAR was a joy to read. I liked it so much I wish it had gone on for 300 more pages. I am glad I took the time to read it. I am not sure that I will become a NASCAR fan though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment