Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 112

Its never warranted to be mean to your partner. We are equals. You are not my mother. We are man and wife or wife and man.

SO. Bud sometimes you do silly things and I need to correct you Bud.

And I never need to correct you Traci since you are perfect.

As a matter of fact I am.

I was joking. I hold it in. If I see that you do something I don't like I hold it in. I don't say anything because I seee you as an adult. And you don't need to be corrected all the time.

Can we talk about something else Bud.

FIne what do you want to talk about.

How about the dust storm.

WHy talk about that its no big deal.

I disagree its a big dea. We could end up in a wreck. Now pull over until the storm subsides. Do it now bud.

No

No comments:

Post a Comment