Monday, March 1, 2021

Adventures of bud page 111

At that moment Bud swerved to miss a pice of paper that was blowing around on the road.

What are you doing Bud.

I don't want to hurt the pice of papper. Bud said.

You could run over the pice of paper all day and the wors thing you could do it it is tear it.

SOmeone might want that pice of papper to draw a picture or write song lyrics.

They could get other pieces of paper to do those things.

It makes no sense that you swerved to avoid hittting a pice of paper. What were you thinking Bud.

Haven't I told you Traci.

I still don't get it. We could have been injured in aa crash. And all for a lusy piece of paper. You can't do anything right.

See that is why I am going home and getting a divorce from you after we get done with the ice cream route. You are so mean to me.

When its warrented. Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment