Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today a short post about three favorite movies

Today I'll write a little bit about about three of my favorite movies back to the future 1, 2 and 3. I need something to post so I am writing about back to the future.

I loved the Delorean in the back to the future movies. The flying Delorean in back to the future 2 was awsome. The idea of having a vehicle that drives on land and flies in the air is amazing. I'd be like james bond.

Another thing that I liked about the back to the future movies was the time travel. The idea of being able to time travel is fascinating to me. I am not sure where I would want to travel to if time travel were real, maybe to ancient rome, or palo alto research center in the 1970's.

That's something I never thought of doing if I could time travel I could go to great moments in computer history or travel back in time to meet some famous person involved with computers. One person I would want to travel back in time to meet is John Von Newman. To bad I can't travel back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment