Tuesday, April 7, 2009

babbling on about making a website

I want to put up a website now more then I ever have in the past even though I still have no idea what type of website I want to create other than to make a personal website, or a blog. I suppose putting up those kinds of websites would be fine, but I already have a blog and my personal life is not that interesting. So I hope I can come up with some different ideas. If I can learn how to design programs and learn some php maybe I can make an interesting site, I don't now.

A few posts ago I wrote about not caring about any of the goals I wrote down. Well I still want to learn xhtml, css, javascript, php, python, blender, gimp, xml, so I can put up a website and make some animations. Maybe I was to hasty in saying I did not care about the goals I set for myself. I'll be back here writing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment