Thursday, March 26, 2009

blah blah blah, more talk about nothing

I want to talk some more about my blog today. First up I wrote a post about posting a 3d model that I've made every day for a year on my blog. I am tossing that goal aside because there is no way I can post a 3d model to my blog every day. I tried to post a 3d model every day and it made using blender no fun because I felt pressure to find a tutorial and make the model and post it to my blog.

Another thing I don't want to do anymore is try to meet the goals that I said I wanted to accomplish. Last year I wrote fifteen posts that listed goals I wanted to accomplish, but I don't care about those goals anymore. Good by goals I wrote down.

Today I looked through some folders that I keep pdf files of books in and came across a pdf file called Berkeley Logo: An introduction and quick reference guide and decide to read it. I managed to get all the examples in the guide to work, Yay for me.

After reading the guide I looked for the blog post I wrote about logo last year. After reading the post I wrote about logo I thought wow that post does not make any sense, I hope I have improved my writing since that logo post.

No comments:

Post a Comment