Thursday, June 12, 2008

Logo programming langauge

Logo is another programming language I first read about in the book Dealers of lightning. I did not think logo would still be around. I thought no one could be using that language anymore, but on a site that lists free computer books on the Internet I found some books on logo. That is how I found Berkeley logo. So I downloaded Berkeley logo which can be used with the books. I don't think Berkeley logo is a big download only about 5MB which I liked.

I think logo is one of the coolest languages to programme in. Although I have not used Berkeley logo much, I had a blast using logo it was great. I don't think I have had so much fun using any other programming language except squeak and hla.

One of the things I thought was so great about logo is the turtle that you can make move around on the screen. At least that is what I think I can do with that turtle. I will have to try logo and figure out more about that turtle. I also thought that the editor that comes with logo is neat. It seems sort of similar to V.I.




No comments:

Post a Comment