Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have been thinking continued

I will continue talking about smalltalk. I want to read squeak by example. I remember I downloaded an unfinished version of squeak by example. I also remember I could not wait until the finished version of squeak by example was finally ready. But like most things I download the finished book and read a little bit of it, but never finished the book.

I want to start finishing things I start from reading squeak by example and learning smalltalk to learning python. I know I can finish things, but I have not applied myself. Well at least I have been doing this blog for a month.

AS I have said before I started blogs before this one only to give up a week or so later. It may not be good, but at least I am doing something I have always wanted to do and doing it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment