Sunday, June 22, 2008

Autoit programming language

Autoit is another programming language I learned about from the dictionary of programming languages. I did download autoit and had fun playing with it for a couple of hours. I want to learn more about autoit and I hope I will learn more about it.

One of the things I liked about autoit is it's suppose to be easy to learn. I also like that I could create gui's. I think it is a small download so I liked that also. Oh and its free and I like things that are free.

I wish I knew all the programming languages I have downloaded and tried. Unfortunately I have only used most of the compilers or interpreters a little. I get upset that I have had my computer for a few years and have not mastered a programming language.

But I am still programming and eventually I may learn a programming language or two and be able to create small programs. All I have to do is keep trying and not give up because if I give up I will never be able to make my own programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment