Sunday, June 22, 2008

The end of may

originally posted on may 31 at 12:00pm

It's the end of may and that means a lot of sweepstakes to enter. It is always hard for me to enter all the sweepstakes I want to at the end of the month. Although I always get all the sweepstakes I want to enter finished. It took me a month or two of entering the sweepstakes at sweepstakes advantage to realise that usually the most sweepstakes end at the end of each month.

Yesterday I got all may 31 one entries done also I entered my monthly sweepstakes, and as always enter my daily sweepstakes. Right now I am sick of entering sweepstakes. Even using roboForm it can get exhausting to fill out all those sweepstakes forms. My be I will get some wins from all those sweepstakes, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment