Sunday, June 22, 2008

My reasons for writing this blog

originally posted on may 18 at 1:04pm

I have always wanted to have a blog, but I think I don't write well or have anything interesting to say. I still want to blog anyway so I will go ahead and do it. I keep thinking of ideas and I think I found one. I want to write about my sweepstakes wins.

I have tried to blog before with no success. I only posted for maybe a couple of weeks and then gave it up. I would only write I checked my email today and that was it. Who wants to go to a blog to read that. So I will try to write more than that for a post on the blog. Also I think this blog will be a good way to improve my writing.

I will try to post at least 2 to three times a week. I want to show some pictures of my wins and talk about how it felt when the win arrived and anything else that I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment