Friday, June 6, 2008

REBOL again

I want to write more about rebol today. After I downloaded rebol I followed a tutorial on rebol.I think I kept doing the tutorial for maybe a week, but I never finished the tutorial. Then I think I started using rebol again and this time I tried following a tutorial on the rebol site. I don't think I finished that tutorial either.

That is a habit with me I get excited about a programming language and then I go on to a different programming language and never become any good at any language I try, because I try and focus on all the programming languages at once. Thought I think I am doing better with learning how to program.

I only want to learn only one programming language right now and hopefully I can stick to it, because it would be nice to be able to write a small program that would do something useful. I was not sure which language to pick so I picked the one I wanted to learn the most and that was assembly language programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment