Monday, June 30, 2008

The end of june

It's the end of June and the end of a lot of sweepstakes. It is always hard to enter all the sweepstakes that I want to at the end of the month because so many sweepstakes end. Hundreds of sweepstakes end at the end of each month, but I always get everything entered.

I had five wins in June two instant win and another three wins. Five wins is a big month for me. People win more than I do, but at least I won something. Some people win a lot less than I do so I should be happy to have won anything. Entering sweepstakes is a great hobby.

I only do online sweepstakes because I am cheap and do not want to pay postage or buy other materials. All I have to do is sit at my computer and press a button and roboform will fill out the sweepstakes forms.

I love roboform and don't know what I would do with out it. I will never go back to entering sweepstakes manually again after using roboform. I can enter so many more sweepstakes using it and I also like the price tag free or $20 or so dollars for roboform pro. I only use the free version.

No comments:

Post a Comment