Sunday, June 15, 2008

PASCAL continued

Today I want to write about Lazarus which is an IDE for free pascal. I can not think of much to write about Lazarus, but one thing that makes me want to lean how to use it is the documentation for Lazarus. There is a lot of cool stuff to learn from that documentation I think.

Of course when I first saw Lazarus I had to download it and after I figured out what I needed to download I downloaded Lazarus. I wish it was a smaller download, but at about 40+ MB it is not that bad. Although if I want to use the new version it will take me a while to download on dial up.

After it finished downloading I did try Lazarus, but not for that long. I have not used Lazarus much since that day. It does look like it would be fun to use though and I hope to learn how to use it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment