Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have been thinking

I have been thinking about what programs I want to learn how to use. I think that if I set goals to learn a certain program maybe I will learn that program. I have had my computer for a few years now and feel that I have not learned how to do much. I have set goals in the past to learn certain programs, but have not stuck to my goals.

The first thing I want to be able to do is program a computer. I know I said I am trying to learn Assembly language, but I think I Will try to learn squeak and python because I think they might be easier than assembly language.

I want to learn squeak because I think it is cool. I have wanted to learn smalltalk ever since I heard about the language. I think I can have a lot of fun with squeak and do some cool things.

I want to lean python so I can use it with blender the 3d animation program that I want to learn how to use. I have also read that python is easy to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment