Friday, June 20, 2008

My Favorite Dictionary

My favorite dictionary is the dictionary of programming languages. I started reading the dictionary of programming languages about a year or so ago. I think I read it every day for a couple of weeks, but I never did get to the end of the alphabet. I hope to finish it some day.

I learned about many programming languages I had never hear of before. I had a lot of fun clicking on the links to learn more about a specific language and downloading a compiler or interpreter if a free one was available. Although some of the links were dead I used a search engine to see if I could find a website to learn about the language.

I played around with some of the new tools I download, but I did not learn that much about any language in the programming language dictionary. That bothers me I download a bunch of compilers and want to learn a lot of new programming languages, but I don't know any programming language that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment