Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More thoughts about my blog

By original content I mean posting tips and tutorials on my blog. I got the idea stuck in my head that I need to post tips or tutorials on my blog and then people might read it.

Now after thinking about it I don't want to post that kind of stuff. There are many other websites that have tutorials on computer programming a computer graphics so why would anyone come here to read those types of posts when they can go to other websites and get better information.

Before I wrote my post yesterday I though my blog was horrible no one will ever read it, it's boring. Now I have come to the conclusion that it probably is boring and no one will ever read it, but it does not matter to me any more if anyone reads what I write because I enjoy writing and posting pictures of my sweepstakes prizes, and also posting pictures of the 3d models I have made using blender.So I don't want to worry if my blog is interesting and I want to keep blogging for as long as I have fun blogging.

One thing about this blog that makes me feel good is that I have posted ever day for almost a year. I wanted to become a blogger and now I am a blogger. It's not a great of even a good blog, but it's my blog. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment