Friday, March 13, 2009

Today I worked on a 3d car model

Today I worked on a 3d car model. I have wanted to make a 3d car model for a while but every time I have seen a car modeling tutorial I think some day I want to try that tutorial but, I need more experience using blender. But recently I saw a car modeling tutorial at CGTutorials and decided to do it.

So about a week ago I started modeling the car by making the hood then did not do the tutorial again until today. Today I worked on the font of the car which took me a while and was very frustrating. But the time went by fast. I think when my model is finished it will look like a wrecked car instead of a nice shiny new car.

Also today I decided to put up a website even thought I have no idea what I want to put on it. So today I stared learning xhtml again by reading the first lesson of about.com's xhtml class.

No comments:

Post a Comment