Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow, I have posted over 300 times

I have written over three hundred blog posts, so I want to write a post about my blog. when I started blogging I wanted to have a popular blog but, now I don't think my blog will ever be popular because I don't have anything interesting to write about.

I mean I have a few interests, I enter sweepstakes, I like drawing, I enjoy computer programming, and making computer graphics but, I don't know enough about those subjects to write an entertaining blog.

Sweepstakes - I only post pictures of my prizes on this blog and I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough to post sweepstakes tips or anything else about sweepstakes.

Drawing - I am still drawing every day, but I don't know enough about drawing to post tips or tutorials. Maybe I should post some of the things I draw on my blog although now I just do figure drawing from magazines and so I need to come up with other things to draw. Maybe I could draw comics that might be fun.

Computer programming - I enjoy computer programming, but I still have not made a website or made a useful program. I know the names of some programming languages and hopefully I will learn how to build a website, but I don't think my blog will ever be as good as the blogs hacker news links to. I would love to be a great programmer, but I am nowhere near being even a good programmer.

Computer Graphics - All I can do now is post the pictures I make with blender after completing a tutorial and the models are not good. And I only use gimp to crop and scale photo's for my blog.

So because I don't know enough about the subjects I want to blog about I end up mostly linking to other sites like about.com and not creating original content of my own. If I end up doing a blog long enough I hope to make more original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment