Saturday, February 6, 2010

I always make the same mistake

I keep making the same mistake when it comes to programming. I say that I will stick to one programming language then all of a sudden I will end up trying to learn two or three and then I end up not learning anything. The cycle keeps going over and over. I obsesses about which programming language I should learn all the time.

I want to write programs that do something, not just programs that write hello world to the screen. I believe I have learned my lesson now. I will not be able to learn two or more programming languages at one time. I simply don't have enough time. Also if I want to write programs I need to learn a programming languages first. Golly gee, I want to be a programmer, so I need to write programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment