Friday, February 5, 2010

Something to write about today

Something mildly interesting to write today. I wanted to take a screen shot so I opened up the gimp and noticed that there was no menu at the top of the tool box. I thought, great now I can't take a screen shot; which was not a big deal. Then I panicked. I though why is there no menu did I install it wrong, maybe gimp does not work on vista. I just know I messed something up.

So I went to the gimp website and to my relief there was nothing wrong with my instillation of gimp. The two menu items(File and xlns) are not at the top of the tool box anymore on gimp 2.6. I don't know where they went to but, they are where the were. I did not mess up, Yay.

Photo editing software is just like programming to me; I have wanted to master both but, have not even come close. You know instead of trying to learn photo editing and programming myself I could pay someone to learn how to do that stuff. Then after they became good I would force them to use my name and everyone would think I was an uber-computer geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment