Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am repeating m;yself again

As everyone who has ever had the misfortune of reading this blog knows I want to become a computer programmer. And as you also know I am nowhere near my dream because I never stick to one language and try to master it; I keep switching languages more than I switch socks. Well that that is getting old.

I now hope I have learned my lesson. Trying to learn more than one programming language at one time does not work for me. There are many more things to learn about computer programming besides programming languages: Math, how to design programs, security. After five years I want to make something that is useful to me, or at least a computer game. I know I have written all this before but, why not write it again to keep reminding myself of what I want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment