Tuesday, March 2, 2010

silly fake diary entry #22

Woe is me diary. Today started off wrong. I got out of bed at 12:01pm to brush my teeth; I am an early riser, he he. So I go into the master bathroom, its huge by the way, and I pick up my tooth brush and pick up the tube of toothpaste and oh, no its empty. So then I had to look in the drawer under the sink where I keep a small tube of toothpaste for just such emergencies as I was having today and oh gosh the tube was missing.

I was in a state of panic at this point. How can I go out without brushing my teeth, what if I talk to someone and they notice I have not brushed my teeth. At this point I was racking my brain trying to think of toothpaste alternatives and the only thing I could think of was peanut butter.

A little back story is required here. Years ago at camp silly I was also out of toothpaste but, not out of peanut butter. Just days before I had read a book that was about substitutes for common household items. It said peanut butter could be used for a sandwich; So I though to myself if peanut butter replaces a sandwich why can't it replace toothpaste. No to the end of my little interlude. I got my teeth clean with peanut butter.

Now back to today diary. I went to the kitchen to get the peanut butter and lo and behold I had some left. I got my teeth brushed and was happy but, the damage was done and I was exhausted from those terrifying three minutes. I went back to bed. My day was ruined. Goodnight diary, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment