Saturday, March 6, 2010

silly fake diary entry #23

I am doing something out of the ordinary today diary I am taking the whole day off and sitting on the couch and watching my favorite movies. Oops sitting on the couch and watching my favorite movies is something I do everyday so never mind what I said in the first sentence diary.

Someday I am going to get up off that couch and do something or move around but, not until I finish eating the popcorn ha ha. I am completely serious though diary when I say this life of leisure is getting to me because I am getting old and now looking back what have I done with my life, nothing I tell you, nothing. You know writing that down now and reading it over doing nothing with my life does not sound so bad. I think I will go eat more popcorn. Goodnight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment