Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Review: Botanical Line Drawing: 200 Step-by-Step Flowers, Leaves, Cacti, Succulents, and Other Items Found in Nature

Botanical Line Drawing: 200 Step-by-Step Flowers, Leaves, Cacti, Succulents, and Other Items Found in Nature Botanical Line Drawing: 200 Step-by-Step Flowers, Leaves, Cacti, Succulents, and Other Items Found in Nature by Peggy Dean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you like books with not much text to read this is the book for you. I liked that there was not much text to read and that there were over 200 line drawings to draw. I like growing plants and I like drawing plants. And if I draw plants there are plenty of subjects to draw. What are there over 200,000 species of plants. The exercises in the book were fun to draw. I only wish I knew what the names of the plants i drew.
I wanted to learn how to draw so I could paint. I don't want to paint anymore. I like that with drawing all I need is a piece of paper and a pencil. I don't need all the paints, and paint brushes, and canvases.
I think reading this book was a good use of my time. I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment