Thursday, November 7, 2019

Review: California Bees & Blooms: A Guide for Gardeners and Naturalists

California Bees & Blooms: A Guide for Gardeners and Naturalists California Bees & Blooms: A Guide for Gardeners and Naturalists by Gordon W Frankie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is a fun read. I enjoyed reading the profiles of the bees and plants. So many cool plants and bees. I wish I could remember all the names. I still have a lot of trouble with the binomial naming system.
My favorite tips were to use binoculars if you want to observe bees for a distance. And I also liked the tips on photographing bees. I had thought that I could use a magnifying glass for observing bees. I had not thought of using binoculars. I can't wait to get a pair of binoculars so I can observe bees. I had never thought of taking pictures of bees. It never occurred to me that I could take a picture of a bee. I can't wait to take pictures of bees. I also liked the glossaries of bee & plant terms.
I enjoyed reading this book a lot. I only wish I remembered the bee and plant names better. I need to become a memory champion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment