Saturday, November 16, 2019

Review: How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, Second Edition

How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, Second Edition How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, Second Edition by Michael Geier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can't wait to diagnose and fix electronics. My favorite chapter was chapter 2: setting up shop. It talked about all the tools I need to fix electronics and how to use them. DMMs, and oscilloscopes how cool are they.
This book is packed with information. I wish I could have understood it all. I don't understand how anyone understands any of it. Wow.
I don't know if I will ever be able to fix electronics. Its exciting to think that I could fix electronics though. I could be a hero to the person with a broken laptop. I could fix up electrons that I got cheap. When I started the book I thought this is so exciting I am going to learn how to fix electronics. As I got towards the end i thought I don't know how I am going to learn to fix electronics. This might be to complicated.
I am glad I read the book. Now I need to put in a lot of work so I can fix electronics. I hope I can do it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment