Thursday, December 5, 2019

Review: Dancing with Bees: A Journey Back to Nature

Dancing with Bees: A Journey Back to Nature Dancing with Bees: A Journey Back to Nature by Brigit Strawbridge Howard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book got me excited about growing Russian Comfrey and phacelia. I can picture all the bees at those plants. There is nothing more fun than to see lots of bees on a plant. Its so calming. I thought this book was OK. I thought her writing about bees was interesting. This book made me want to know more about birds. I don't know much about birds. I know a few birds maybe. That is all. I wish I could tell what type of bird I am hearing by its calls. So much to learn about birds.
I thought this book was worth the time it took me to read it. And I think I learned a few things by reading it. If you enjoy reading about bees I think you will enjoy reading a good portion of this book. Bees are amazing insects.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment