Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Review: Real Estate Investing 101: From Finding Properties and Securing Mortgage Terms to REITs and Flipping Houses, an Essential Primer on How to Make Money with Real Estate

Real Estate Investing 101: From Finding Properties and Securing Mortgage Terms to REITs and Flipping Houses, an Essential Primer on How to Make Money with Real Estate Real Estate Investing 101: From Finding Properties and Securing Mortgage Terms to REITs and Flipping Houses, an Essential Primer on How to Make Money with Real Estate by Michele Cagan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited to read real estate investing 101. Real estate is one of m interests. I suppose that is obvious otherwise I would have never read the book.

I liked that it was not over loaded with technical language so it was not hard to read. I thought it was informative.

Even thought I watched some flipping shows on television. I don't think I ever want to flip houses. I do like the idea of fixing up a house that is in disrepair and selling it for a person to live in.

I have read some other real estate books. And if I remember right they focused on buying foreclosures, buying rental properties. You know buying physical property. So I was unaware that there were such tings as real estate investment trusts or index funds, or mutual funds that invested in real estate.

My favorite chapter was the one about investing in foreign real estate. I don't remember any of the other real estate books I have read talking about investing in foreign real estate. So I like that real estate 101 talked about that.

I think this book was well worth the time it took me to read it. I only wish I could remember all the information in the book. I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment