Saturday, May 24, 2008

Panic about doing a bog

I have always wanted to do a blog or a website although I have not accomplished my goal. I desperately want to write a blog on my computer hobby. I know a little about computers altought I don't thing I know enought to write a blog about computers. I think I have nothing interesting to say about them. Then I think to myself what are the odds that anyone will ever read this. I don't think the odds are good that anyone ever will read my blog so I should now worry so much and just post, because that is what I want to do.

I think I sould also realise that it will take time to find out if I am any good at blogging. It takes time to get good at something. It took time to learn how to use my computer so it will take time to learn how to write a blog. It maybe bad know but it will never get any better if I don't keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment