Thursday, May 29, 2008

When I got my computer

When I got my computer a few years ago I did not know how many great free programs were available on the world wide web. I knew that I could get free anti virus software, but I do not think I was aware I could get so much more free. I is amazing to me that people would make great software and give it away for free. I Think it is great because not everyone has a lot of money to buy software and also some people are probably cheap.

Some of the free software I use : open watcom c/c++ IDE, Blender computer graphics program, gimp photo editing software, HLA assembler, squeak, free anti spy ware programs, lazaras IDE for pascal programming language, SDK for java programming language, Rebol programming language. Thoese are the ones that I can remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment