Friday, May 23, 2008

Why I chose the name hello world

I chose the name hello world because it is one of the first or the first programs you are shown how to write in programming books. It usually writes hello world to the computer screen. I also chose it because I feel that I am just starting out as a computer programmer. Sometimes I feel that maybe hello world will be all that I can ever tell the computer to do.

I want to start a blog talking about all things computing or at least computer programming. It is something I enjoy, but I think I will not have anthing to say, I am not an expert I just enjoy programming.

I also want to write about computer animation with the program bender and also about gimp the photo editing program. computer animation is also something I would like to get good at but feel I am not good at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment