Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Make Human

On the wings 3d forum I found a link to a program called Make Human. Make Human allows you to easily make a 3d model of a human. I got very excited when I saw the make human website and could not wait to try the program, but I did not have time to downloaded make human the first time I went to the website.

A couple days ago I went to the make human website and downloaded the make human program. The download took about an hour and a half on my slow Internet connection, but I got it downloaded and installed on my computer. I tried using make human, but was totally confused as to how to use the program so I downloaded the documentation from the website and have been reading it for the past few days.

Here is an article about make human on blender nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment