Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bedroom Wall Posters

I read a post on about.com exotic cars written by Kristen Hall-Geisler called Bedrom exotics. The article talks a little bit about wall posters, that post gave me the idea to write about some of the bedroom wall posters I had.

I had a couple of posters of Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. I can't remember what models the cars were.

The sports posters are the ones I remember the best. I had a few posters of basketball players, Chris Webber when he was with the golden state warriors, Charles Barkley when he was with the Phoenix suns, two posters of Michael Jordan one poster was regular sized, but the other poster could almost cover my bedroom door it must have been 3 or 4 feet long.

I had a few wall posters of football players. One was Joe Montana when he was with the Kansas city chiefs and the other poster was of Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys.

I don't have bedroom wall posters anymore. I am not sure why I took down all my posters, but I did. Maybe someday I will hang the posters back up, or even buy some new posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment