Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Rdtrocomputing Museum

I've been cleaning out my browser favorites today and I found a website I like. I knew I had the website bookmarked, but I always forget about it. Anyway the websites name is The Retrocomputing Museum.

About.com python had a link to an article on Linux Journal called Why Python and in the article there is a link to the Retrocomputing Museum, that is how I found the retrocomputing museum.

The retrocomputing museum is one of my favorite sites because of all the old programming languages it has. I just love programming languages. One of my favorite languages on the site is INTERCAL. I have not written any source code in INTERCAL, but some day I want to give it a try. The website also has some interesting articles that I want to read eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment