Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Not doing enought programming

I feel I have not been doing enough programming and that frustrates me. As I have mentioned before I want to put up a website, but I have not been doing much programming lately, because I have been doing other things online like reading emails and RSS feeds.

So I want to cut down on the amount of emails I get and hopefully that will give me more time to learn how to program and work on a website. I also want to use that extra time to make 3D models and work with gimp.

Back to programming. I have been doing it for a few years now and I never seem to progress that much. I mean I have never designed my own program and that is something I want to eventually do. But maybe with a lot of practice I can get better I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment