Saturday, February 21, 2009

About a week ago I leaned about Jabaco

About a week ago I leaned about Jabaco from about.com visual basic. I got excited after I read the article because its supposed to be similar to visual basic 6. I thought great now I can do some of the vb6 projects in a book I have called beginner's guide to programming, second edition.

So I went to the jabaco website and downloaded jabaco witch did not take long because its a small download and then after jabaco finished downloading I installed it on my computer and opened jabaco to see what it looked like and to make sure it worked. And hooray it worked.

Jabaco reminded me of Sams teach yourself visual basic 6 in 24 hours. I went to informit.com and found the book and have been reading it since I got jabaco. After reading sams teach yourself visual basic 6 in 24 hours for a couple of days I made my first jabaco program. So today I wanted to take a screen shot of a program I wrote and put it on my blog. Enjoy!!

Oh, great I just noticed I spelled welcome wrong in the program. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment