Friday, February 20, 2009

I got my the Yomega Mania DVD I won

I got the Yomega Mania DVD I won February 9. I can't wait to watch the video because I have wanted to learn yo yo tricks for a long time.

When I was younger I saw people using a yo yo and wanted to be able to use a yo yo myself, but I was never able to make a yo yo go up and down in a straight line like I saw other people doing, the yo yo would go down, but I could not get it to come back up to my hand until I got a yo yo a few years ago. I can make the yo yo got up and down in a straight line easily now, but that gets boring after awhile.

I do have a small booklet that came with a yo yo I got that shows how to do yo yo tricks, but I tried one of the tricks in the booklet and could not get it to work so I gave up trying to learn yo yo tricks. If I would have kept trying to learn a trick maybe I would be able to perform a trick now, I don't know. But what I do know is I hope I can learn a trick or two from yomega mania.

No comments:

Post a Comment