Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday I got the Lana Turner book that I won on February 3. Two things I like about the book are that it is huge and also it has lots of pictures. I don't know anything about Lana turner so I can't wait to read the book and learn more about here. What a great win.

Also yesterday I got an email saying I had won a DVD from a monthly entry sweepstakes I have been entering. It is the first monthly entry sweepstakes I have ever won. I've won daily, weekly, one entry, and now monthly entry sweepstakes. Yay for me!! I have not won any one entry ongoing sweepstakes I have entered, so hopefully I will win one of those this year too.

And today I got my first instant win of 2009. I won a free bag of combos snacks. I don't think I have ever tried combos snacks so it will be interesting to try a bag. It always makes me feel great to get an instant win.

What a great month February is turning out to be, 3 wins in the first 10 days of of the month. I am glad I did not give up after not winning in January and kept entering sweepstakes. If I had given up I would not have won all these nice prizes. I hope I get some more wins this month. That's all for today, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment