Monday, February 2, 2009

Today I put clothes on a model

Today I put clothes on a model I exported from make human into blender. I found a clothing tutorial on this website I got from CGTutorals. I was not even looking for a tutorial to put clothes on a 3d human model, but I found the clothes tutorial and then decided to do it. Make human is great it makes me look like a great artist.

I also learned something else today. The last time I exported a make human model into blender all I got was a blank screen when I rendered the model. I though oh no the human models look great, but they must take a long time to render.

To day I also got a blank screen from the blender render, but this time I thought, what is the camera view so I checked and sure enough the camera was positioned so it looked inside the model, It might have even been inside the model. So I corrected the camera view and rendered the the scene and there the model was.

No comments:

Post a Comment