Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I think I will use this post to complain about all the

I think I will use this post to complain about all the bookmarks I have in my bookmarks folder. I bookmark so many websites I don't know what websites I have in my bookmarks folder so the bookmarks are useless anyway.

All of those bookmarks make me feel overwhelmed. I feel like oh no I have so many bookmarks I need to look through them and get rid of some but, I never go though my bookmarks because I figure what is the point I will never be able to look at all of them so why bather. It is no fun think about all the bookmarks I need to look through

So what I want to do is look though say ten bookmarks a day and maybe eventually who knows maybe I will have a bookmarks folder with a lot fewer bookmarks. Wow that post was exciting. Silly done. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment